Re: Miata Transplant

To: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Miata Transplant
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2002 12:33:32 -0500
Ron is right that Bugeye is quicker off the line than the Miata. OTOH That
Bugeye don't quite got a stock engine in it does it Ron??

Larry

At this exact moment in time 1/8/02 12:10 PM, "Ron Soave"
<soavero@yahoo.com> made the profound statement:

--
Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

"Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest."
 --Mark Twain