Re: Paypal and the Chuck fund (no LBC content)

To: guy@weller-lakes.freeserve.co.uk, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Paypal and the Chuck fund (no LBC content)
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 11:29:07 EST
In a message dated 01/10/2002 5:31:59 PM Eastern Standard Time,
guy@weller-lakes.freeserve.co.uk writes:

> Anyway, 2 days later that oh so honest and straight dealing Paypal
> company, unilatterally change the terms of our agreement, raising the
> first transaction requirement to $250!!
> Just think of it - they nicked $5 off The Chuck Fund!
> And I lost out.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Guy, thanks for trying.  I haven't heard anything about that change, and I
wonder if its because of the currency exchange.  I will have to check their
web site.  I know that your heart was in the right place.

Allen Hefner
"send chuck to sebring" fund coordinator (another Saab story!)
Send donations via PayPal to my e-mail address - ajhsys@aol.com
Checks should be made out to: Charles F. Christ Sr.
Snail mail to me at:
PO Box 286
Abington  PA  19001-0286