Re: degreeing a cam

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: degreeing a cam
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 17:36:16 -0500
So was it that the cam itself was at fault, or that the cam timing
setting was, and should have been, non-standard? I guess I'm hazy on
what the original question was (is?). Also, does this relate to the
recent thread in which Frank C told us that precisely setting valve
timing was the second best power improvement he's ever made?