Looking for a Spridget Part

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Looking for a Spridget Part
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 20:43:31 -0600
Hello Spridgeteers,

I have a need for a Spridget part that I would like to use on my Healey 100.
I need a radiator catch tank and bracket like used on the late Midgets.  It
is the metal tank with a strap that mounted on the driver side back side of
the radiator mount.  If anyone has a spare, please let me know off line.
Just for the record the big Healey is a lot of fun but the dollars per smile
ratio is much better with a Spridget.  I have stayed on the list so I can
continue to add to my list of 50,000 things to do with a cat!!

Mark
Nashville