Re: Me Again 2

To: kgb@clipper.net, mgraziano@mindspring.com, bcleary@awod.com
Subject: Re: Me Again 2
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 10:55:57 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 1/15/02 8:07:11 PM Eastern Standard Time, kgb@clipper.net
writes:

> I have had good luck with an old "Hint From Heloise". When ready to
> paint, take a bottle of liquid dish soap and carefully dribble it on the
> tire just outside the wheel rim, letting it ooze under the rim, but
> being careful not to let it get on the part you are painting. Then use
> newspaper to "mask" the entire tire. The soap will make the paper stick
> to whatever you are masking off, in this case the tire, and it will
> cover the whole tire so you don't need to worry about overspray.
> Good luck, and send us pictures of your project.
> Kate

- - - - - - - - - - - -

C'mon, Kate, most of us are GUYS!  We can't be seen squirting dish soap
(proper British is "washing up" soap) on our tires.  Can't we use WD40 or
Busty or sumpin' else?  We need sumpin' MANLY!!!  :-)

Allen Hefner
"send chuck to sebring" fund coordinator (another Saab story!)
Send donations via PayPal to my e-mail address - ajhsys@aol.com
Checks should be made out to: Charles F. Christ Sr.
Snail mail to me at:
PO Box 286
Abington  PA  19001-0286