Re: PICS TO SHOW

To: "Mike" <mweeks16@home.com>, "Spridgets \(E-mail\)" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: PICS TO SHOW
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 09:55:12 -0500
Congrats!

There are several on-line photo sharing sites. The one I use is
www.ofoto.com. Most (including Ofoto) offer free storage and access, and
allow you to get photo quality prints (assuming adequate resolution of the
originals). Another I've heard of is Shutterfly, not sure of the address but
I'd assume www.shutterfly.com.

<dnw>
1972 Midget
1998 Safari