Fw: Got it home... NO LBC

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Got it home... NO LBC
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 17:23:05 -0500
In the FWIW department, photo programs like PhotoDeluxe have tools built
into them to fix problems like you describe. I took many photos at the EAA
museum that looked way too dark when I downloaded them but most came out
very well with a little tinkering. I was able to adjust the contrast, grain
and other visible flaws without difficulty. Try it, it works!

Kent