Re: Lister in Town

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Lister in Town
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 11:19:06 -0500
Business took me to Dayton Thursday and Friday, and Friday afternoon I drove
down to Cincinnati to visit Kent Miller and his used parts emporium <g>.  We
pulled all of the necessary parts from his donor '63 Midget to convert my
Bugeye to disk brakes.  I was amazed at how easily the fulcrum pins came
out.  I also scored a functional non-leaking dual master cylinder!  The car
came with some very pretty Minilite style wheels, but Kent unfortunately
doesn't want to part with them :-(.  I tried my best.  Most everything else
is for sale though.  Rolled into my driveway at 1:53 AM with a load of good
stuff in the back of the pickup.

Rick
'59 Sprite