Re: Great Garage (car envy - no LBC)--Now Brad's

To: DLancer7676@cs.com
Subject: Re: Great Garage (car envy - no LBC)--Now Brad's
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 17:39:52 -0600
Cc: JARplanner@aol.com, bugeye@yahoogroups.com, Spridgets@autox.team.net
It will be a metal structure on a slab. I hope to have 15' - 20'
ceilings so that I can have upper storage over the paint booth. I have a
lead on some inexpensive rack and shelving so that we can strip and
store hulls and various parts by utilizing the tall ceiling. I have a
chance to buy one of our company's retired forklifts to lift hulls up
into the racks. All this is a year away, but time and money are now
getting closer, so I have lined up many of the needed items. Wish me
Brad