Re: Clutch Slave

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: Clutch Slave
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 09:28:41 -0000
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Thanks Frank,
I know it seems a minor detail, but I have put a 5 speed in and the
slave cylinder position is now such that the angled hose connection
was just making contact with the chassis rail.

This alerted me to the possibility it was the wrong one, and perhaps
this 15/16 cylinder may have been causing my previous clutch to
"overthrow", causing premature failure - distortion of fingers.
 ( Smaller diameter piston will move further for any volume of fluid
pumped from master cylinder )

Guy