Re: Sand blaster plans.

To: spridgets@autox.team.net;SDOliner@aol.com;;
Subject: Re: Sand blaster plans.
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 20:46:34 -0600
I started investigating the possibility of building a blast cabinet a few
months ago.  When I did, I solicited information from folks in the three
auto lists I was involved with.  Below is a list of site I found plans, or
designs that i liked.  I have more somewhere, email if you need them and I
will start looking.

The Sandblasting Cabinet
http://www.n2video.com/62vert11.html

A Closer look at a blasting box..
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/6937/blstbox.html

Index of -sand-blaster.
http://mrcol.freeyellow.com/sand-blaster/

Since, I would have spent at least $100 to get what I wanted, and my work
skills are not at the level I desired, I just bought the Harbor Freight
model when it was on sale for $199.  The only problem was that the light
blew out in about an hour.  I bought a shop light with a magnetic base,
threaded it thought the hole wiring hole, and have been very happy with it
since.

Good Luck.
Patton