More Healeys (The Book) - Shameful commercial solicitation

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: More Healeys (The Book) - Shameful commercial solicitation
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 21:11:34 -0500
Dear Cowboys and Cowgirls,
At the risk of being tacky (hold the comments), I am sending this
communiqui to alert you to an important event. After intense
negotiations, eBay (for .45) has agreed to allow me to list a copy of
More Healeys on their site.

Sure some will say I should have offered it to fellow listers foist, but
I didn't, so spank me. On second thought....

But seriously, here's the link. It's starts at $10.00 and there's no
reserve.
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1066260139&r=0&t=0&showTutorial=0&ed=1012185756&indexURL=0&rd=1

Before rumors start, No I haven't lost my senses and no I haven't lost
interest in Spidgets. If you must know, I am working on an important lbc
deal and am trying to raise some cash, moola, lettuce, green stuff, you
know what I mean. This book is a double that I have. I also listed The
Specials by Geoffrey Healey, if anyone is interested.

I also still have those two Innocenti "rollers" for sale If anyone is
interested. One is literally rust-free and ready for reassembly. If
anyone wants pics, just SAY THE WORD AND YOU SHALL BE......oops wrong
list.

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct