**NEWS** GERARDSGARAGE.COM & EMAIL

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, team-thicko@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, bugeye@yahoogroups.com, morris@autox.team.net, MorrisMinors@smartgroups.com
Subject: **NEWS** GERARDSGARAGE.COM & EMAIL
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 20:28:27 -0800
Listers and friends,

I have been working on a web migration for the last couple weeks, moving my
email and web site accounts to a new ISP.

This afternoon the new server took over and I have just managed to get the
email working again.

I don't know if there were messages lost between the old and new mail
server so if anyone sent me a message and I didn't reply, I might not have
received it.

There may be problems with my web site for a couple days too (I already
found one without trying). Feel free to let me know about broken links. As
soon as I'm sure I found any major bugs, I will work on getting pictures
peoples requests for new picture postings.

However, due to financial considerations, I only have 50% of the space I
used to have, which is probably already mostly used up with the existing
site. This means that I may need to drop some of the features or curtail
posting stuff for people in the future. I'll keep the site going as long as
I can.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -