NO LBC...lets talk Guns....

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: NO LBC...lets talk Guns....
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 15:34:35 EST
Ok gang...I've been quiet on the gun front lately, and the list subjects are
scattering to the winds, and there's probably too many lurkers right now
anyway, so let's see if I can bring out some lurkers, or run them off.....

Anybody disagree with any of the following?

An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject.

A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone.

The Second Amendment is in place in case they ignore the others.

What part of "shall not be infringed" do you not understand?

64,999,987 firearms owners killed no one yesterday.

Assault is a behavior, not a device.

Criminals love gun control - it makes their jobs safer.

"...a government of the people, by the people, for the people..."

It is better to be tried by 12, than carried by 6.

It is our government, so long as we have the capability to take it back.