Thanks for list help, etc.

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 21:45:41 -0800
I want to thank Gerard, Chris, Brad, and Larry for offers of 1500 clutch
slave cylinder when I needed one.  I took Larry and Chris up on their
kindness and generosity.  Both arrived on Tuesday, perfect because my
weekends are Wed and Thurs.  One of the two slave cylinders was rebuildable
(don't know which one, as once they were out of the shipping boxes, I didn't
know which was which.  Looks like I will be able to slide the engine in next
week, fingers crossed.
David Riker
74 Midget
63 Falcon