Warning!!! - NO LBC

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Warning!!! - NO LBC
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 11:55:53 -0500
LISTERS, BEWARE!!!

The muffler bearings that are being sold over the internet at this site are
a ripoff as well as a patent(pending) violation. The original Muffler
Bearing* was designed, engineered and marketed by Oliver Shagnasty
Industries in Peach Grove, Ohio. I was one of the developers of the bearing
in cahoots with my partners!

The original Muffler Bearing* does not go anywhere near the muffler on a
car. It is a bearing application for either an engine or a transmission.
Limited applications for Dana and Ford 9" rear ends on backorder.  Specific
models are available for brand name engines/transmissions. Available as a
roller or ball bearing the Muffler Bearing* was designed to REDUCE the NOISE
that an ordinary bearing makes!!! The space age materials used in the
manufacturing of the Muffler Bearing* guarantee at least a 90% decrease in
the bearing noise emitted through the bearing housing and casement.

The secret to this incredible reduction in sound is through the reduction of
vibration! The Muffler Bearing* uses a space age co-transduction/polymer
vulcanizing process to manufacture the Muffler Bearing out of hard rubber...
The Muffler Bearing* actually cushions the blow of the recipricating mass
and generates less vibration causing less noise.

The Muffler Bearing* is fully warranted for 50 years or 50 feet, whichever
comes first. Use in stationary engines is not recommended and voids all
factory warrantees.

Other fine products offered by Olliver Shagnasty Industries include:

Framazit rods, gozinta bolts, shift-shaft return springs and reubulator
valves. See their website at www.ShagnastyIn.com for more information of
location of your closest retail outlet!

Muffler Bearing* is the registered trademark of Olliver Shagnasty
Industries. Patent Pending due to the fact that some lazy office guy never
filed the paperwork yet. YMMV

Kent

Subject: Re: Fw: [I-Race] 1 lap of Texas World Speedway

> In a message dated 1/25/02 10:37:57 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> bugeye15@hotmail.com writes:
>

> > muffler bearings
>
> Muffler bearings?   Did I miss something when I installed my muffler?  I
> didn't even know they spun.   Hee hee.  Seriously--what the heck are
Muffler