SWAG Valentines Day Run 2/9/02

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: SWAG Valentines Day Run 2/9/02
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 10:35:02 -0800
Hi All,

It's time for our first run of the season.  I figured since Sweethearts
day is just around the corner it would be a good excuse for a drive.
Sometimes it is good to get on the right side of your spouse, you know
when the american express bill comes in for those new seat covers.  This
will help a little.

So bring your spouse or girl friend to Build a Bear workshop.  Here we
will build a bear starting with the empty skins.  Actually we have a
event that the whole family could join in.  We will then tour up to
Tilden park and enjoy ourselves with the twisty road and there is lots
for the kids to ride from a merry-go-rounds to trains.  It looks to be a
real fun day for the entire family.

Join us at Marrie Calendars in Walnut Creek on. I 680 Exit on Olympic.
East to California North to Mt Diablo. Look for the Marie Callendars
there. Join us inside for a late brunch at 9:00 AM.  From there it's a
fun filled day for the family.  BTW It is Winter here and if you bring
the family a larger car would be required, so Spridgets are optional.
Bears run about $15.

RSVP for the restaurant so I can give them a heads up.

WW Rickie