RE: An Experiment 2002 16:16:48 -0600

To: toyman@digitex.net (Brad Fornal)
Subject: RE: An Experiment 2002 16:16:48 -0600
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 19:26:31 -0500 (EST)
Cc: redmidget72@yahoo.com (Red Midget), phil@outtech.com (Phil Vanner), mjb@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
"....I just use the delete key".

Same here. I like the good natured ribbing
that goes on between listers, while getting
plenty of information on my favourite cars
as well.

I also learn a lot about home building, beer and other useful stuff
(inclusive of
the many uses for cats, fr'instance!). Guess I just like people in
general and
do not mind general chatter interspersed
with educational Sprite stuff, at all.

To me, it's just part of the human condition. We don't talk Sprites
all the time anymore than we talk
strictly business around the water
cooler, coffee cart, or in the cockpit
in "cruise" configuration.

Anything I am not interested in just gets
"deleted" as "I keep on truckin'" through
the 300 posts or so I return to after every
airline trip; I feel no need to censor others
and expect there will be some strong opinions expressed once in a while,
on
Sprites and other topics which come up
from time to time. We ARE thinking,
feeling beings, after all, not machines.

Mark, in mature understanding, is
making up a new list for tech talk only;
I will not be joining this list but for those
who wish tech. talk only, this is the
place to go, for sure. I sure appreciate Mark's thinking on this. He is
"older"
than I thought and I am not talking
"age".  "Plenty of room on the earth
for all of us" now, since Mark has seen
fit to make "our world" a little larger!

Way to go! Thank you!

Cap'n. Bob
    '61 :{)