Re: RE: An Experiment

To: "Geoff Branch" <gjbranch@mediaone.net>, "Spridgets-Autox.team" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: RE: An Experiment
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 11:00:06 -0500
Geoff and others;

Please do NOT arbitrarily delete the entire original message. I'm sure
you've been baffled more than once by the seemingly cryptic replies from
various sources (you included, oh pheerless Phred phanatic '-) because you
have no idea what part of the message the poster's referring to.

Yes, I believe we should cut out any extraneous material from the original
message, but at least leave in enough so we can tell what it is you're
referring to, unless the subject line is sufficient.

That's my 2 pfennig.

<dnw>
1972 Midget
1998 Safari