Re: An Experiment

To: dwramsey@worldnet.att.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: An Experiment
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 10:00:01 EST
In a message dated 1/31/02 8:48:46 AM Eastern Standard Time, SDOliner@aol.com
writes:

> << Aw common crash.  Don't leave.  Take a deep breath.  I thought you were
> chillin
> in the islands anyway.
>   >>
> Let me second that. I think things have just gotten bent out of shape. I
> understand Mark's frustration, and I do not think there was any malice
> intended in his posts. Just slapping us into shape like my second grade
> teacher. You have to admit that the list is a great service to us
> spridgeteers.

try to cull the unimportant stuff from original messages.

Stick around, Crash.  We need your input, and the list will only get better
if everyone makes a little effort!

Allen Hefner
"send chuck to sebring" fund coordinator (another Saab story!)
Send donations via PayPal to my e-mail address - ajhsys@aol.com
Checks should be made out to: Charles F. Christ Sr.
Snail mail to me at:
PO Box 286
Abington  PA  19001-0286