Re: spridget-mod list, now 1 1/2" carbs for Spridget.

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: spridget-mod list, now 1 1/2" carbs for Spridget.
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 18:13:42 -0500
On Thursday 31 January 2002 05:19 pm, David Littlefield wrote:
> Does anyone know where I can buy an intake manifold for a Spridget that
> will accommodate dual 1 1/2" carbs?

Check out Advanced Performance Technology at http://www.aptfast.com . If
you're looking for an A Series engine, specifically look at
http://www.aptfast.com/APT_Parts/Aseries_Parts/a_Intake_Manifolds.htm and
part number SUA4-2. I don't see one for the 1500 engine there though.
Personally, I'm considering a single 1 1/2" for my 1275. It's an unmodified
engine, and judging from what I've read in Vizard, that's a reasonable
upgrade over the dual 1 1/4". I don't think dual 1 1/2" would help a lot on
an unmodified engine, but with other increased capacity and airflow it's a
good thing. What's your engine's current "state of tune"?

Eddie
1971 Midget - "Bebop"