all's quiet on the spridget front?

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: all's quiet on the spridget front?
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 01:33:13 -0500
personally ,  i'm just sitting back and trying to temper my reactions.   i
find this list a great release from my day to day stuff.  on topic off
topic.   whatever!  evry time i had a question it was answered.  evry time i
requested assistance it was given.  and evry list subscriber i have met i
have found to be very nice people.   i was told a long time ago "if you wish
to suceed...surround yourself with sucessfull people".    i feel this list
is a very sucessfull group!   bits and pieces are traveling the globe in
order to maintain other cars.  people are meeting other people with common
interests.  broken cars are getting closer and closer to once again
functioning.  and cars that otherwise may have been crushed are getting
dismantled for useable components to save other cars.   i see only good
here.   the babble wich comes at this time of the year?   i do read evry
post!  i subscribe to 4 email lists.   i recieve 200-300 messages a day.   i
do not complain about "wasted bandwidth" in the name of too much to read in
a day.   bandwidth may be a concern .  but i do not complain and manage the
recipt and processing of my mail daily.   i print some, save some and delete
the rest.    i'm still not a superior comunicator in this media and
understand very little about it (or i'd have a web site set up....and have
been told i need one for 2 years now!).   but  i'm still here.

chuck.
still a very big sprite enthusiast!