Re: Floor pan

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Floor pan
Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2002 10:00:57 -0600
Some of us are still here.  I was busy watching Wisconsin defeat UA-Anchorage in
hockey last nite.
I just measured the Bugeye. FWIW, I get 20 1/2" from the tunnel (carpet removed)
to the sill trim panel just aft of the cross member in front of the seats and 21
1/2" behind the seats, tunnel to sill trim.

Another thing to be aware of, the drivers side footwell floor does NOT have the
raised section for a floor mounted accelerator pedal; at least mine did not.  I
had to build it up.  The floors on later Spridgets with the pendulum pedal are
concave there.  One has to convert to a later pedal or get creative.  Maybe
there
are some proper floors out there, but I didn't notice the difference until too
late.

Regards,
Dave
59 :{)