Re: Contemplations for a weekend (spridget related)

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Contemplations for a weekend (spridget related)
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 13:57:14 -0500
From Carl Elliott <celliott133 at home.com>

 >And it turns heads, Drives the purest nuts. Carl E.

I have seen this type of commentary before. For me its BS, but I
presume there is the Pebble Beach stereotype which exists, (much
like the elitist nose in the air P51 Mustang guys at airshows) - I
enjoy poking at them all, from my lowly perch.

There is a lot of mocking of the purists, hopefully mostly in fun
(like the tin concours badge thread), but maybe that keeps the
purists from  sticking  their heads out too much.

Mike L
60A,67E,59Bug