Re: FYI - Re: Contemplations for a weekend (spridget related)

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: FYI - Re: Contemplations for a weekend (spridget related)
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 14:17:05 -0600
Ahhh, Roger Moment, Gary Anderson, Rob Garafello(spelling might be wrong),
and Mr. Evans, now there are some very fine Gentlemen... I also have to
interject while we are on this subject that George M. and Brian T. have been
invaluable sources for information when I just couldn't find it elsewhere,
although they should have turned loose of the elusive parts for lots less
$$$.   HAHAHA <VBG>    Just picking at you guys!!

Leo