Re: Showing your age (No LBC)

To: Dave <lbc@littlebitcountry.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Showing your age (No LBC)
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 12:12:07 -0800 (PST)
 I am not that old, just and I do remember all of these items except gas was
22.9  per gallon.
Hey don't try to make me feel old...  Now where did I out that Geritol.....
Spanky put that bottle down, thats my Geritol...... Spanky....

  Dave <lbc@littlebitcountry.com> wrote:
How many do you remember?

01. Candy cigarettes
02. Wax coke-shaped bottles with colored sugar water inside.
03. Soda pop machines that dispensed glass bottles.
<SNIP>

61. Taking drugs meant orange-flavored chewable aspirin.
62. Ice cream was considered a basic food group.
63. Older siblings were the worst tormentors, but also the fiercest
protectors.

If you can remember most or all of these, then you have lived!!!!