Re: [midgetsprite] Re: Mechanical fuel pump

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, "Race, Group" <I-Race@yahoogroups.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] Re: Mechanical fuel pump
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2002 15:56:33 -0600
With all this talk of electric fuel pumps. I have a SU Butec, SU part no.4080
is on the body. The box says AUA 25       ELEC PUMP 12V       1 X 1    K1333 M3
My question is, is this bugger worth anything, worth eBaying. Parts guys (and
curator chuck), if you will give me a ball park value, I am curious if it is
worth anything or not. Maybe I'll just keep it and use it on the Bugeye.
Brad
I think I asked this question before, but I forgot the answer.   :^(