Re: Rebuild or scrap?

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rebuild or scrap?
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 07:51:24 -0000
I think, as of today, my best option is to look for a complete 2nd
hand motor.  This particular engine went into a variety of other
models and manufacturers - they are not that rare.  Just need to find
one that has been totalled at the rear!.

Next step is E-bay searching, + drop sump and have a look at the "bits
'n pieces"

Guy