dumb little parts needed

To: "'spridgets-mod@autox.team.net'" <spridgets-mod@autox.team.net>, "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: dumb little parts needed
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 07:35:16 -0800
HELP! HELP!

I put every little nut, bolt and washer into labeled ziplock bags, and now
that I'm
assembling my 1275 Midget motor, things are turning up missing. Mice!!!
Maybe
somebody has some of these laying around:

1.  washer-like steel pad (retainer?) that sits between the valve springs
and the
head-- I'm short 4 of them.

2.  hardened steel washer that goes under the main cap bolt head-- small OD
for it's
3/8" ID  (using Winners Circle-supplied competition bolts, but probably same
size
washer as stock)-- I'm short 3 of them.

3.  small thick washer used in mounting the rocker arm pedestal-- I'm short
3 of them.

Thanks in advance!

--JohnD