For TEXAS Listers re: Ebay Bugeye

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>, <bugeye@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: For TEXAS Listers re: Ebay Bugeye
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 11:17:05 -0500
Fellow Texas listers,

A new carless member of our local AHCA chapter is in a quest for a bugeye. He
came over and tried out mine and that made up his mind to get a bugeye vice a
'big healey'. He flew to Florida this pass weekend to look at what he thought
was a hot prospect but turned out it was badly misrepresented.

Anyway, he spotted this one on eBay and asked me if it would be possible for a
lister in the area to check this car out in person and pass on a report.  He
is trying to find a professional surveyor to do this but is having problems
and can't flt to Texas because of business conflicts.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=601943555

Car is located Kyle, Texas.

Thanks,
Biff Jones