Final Call For The "send chuck to sebring" Fund

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Final Call For The "send chuck to sebring" Fund
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 14:32:26 EST
Let me plead one last time, for any more donations to the Spridgets List
sponsorship of our very own, chuck christ's Saab in the vintage race at
Sebring in March.  Everyone knows how helpful chuck is whenever anybody needs
a tech answer, or if they have a car that needs to be hauled halfway 'round
the world.  chuck is always there to help.

The Saab is all decked out with a Spridgets list logo.  I have already
delivered to chuck most of the checks I have received.  (I got another one
yesterday.  Thanx!)  Please send whatever you can, but please don't put
yourself in a bind.  This should be disposable income, folks, but chuck has
precious little disposable income, and we want him to be warm and well fed
while racing.

You can pay by PayPal, which is the easiest way, or you can snail mail me a
check.  Please make your check payable to "Charles F. Christ, Sr."  PayPal
payments go to my e-mail address.  If you can't figure out PayPal
(www.paypal.com) please save your cash for a book on the Internet.

I plan on delivering the money to chuck on Saturday morning, March 2, SO
HURRY!!!  I will let chuck post the final results after payday.  (He doesn't
know how much I have!!)  If anyone wants to come with me to chuck's on 3/2,
just let me know and I'll send you directions.  (In Eastern PA, above
Allentown, below Route 22/78.)

As always, looking forward to hearing from you, I remain,

Allen Hefner
"send chuck to sebring" fund coordinator (another Saab story!)
Send donations via PayPal to my e-mail address - ajhsys@aol.com
Checks should be made out to: Charles F. Christ Sr.
Snail mail to me at:
PO Box 286
Abington  PA  19001-0286