Re: New acquistion

To: Gerard <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Subject: Re: New acquistion
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 00:11:14 -0800
Cc: Biff Jones <biffjones@erols.com>, spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Door liners on Bugeyes were Black, Red, Green, and Blue. Same colors as floor
matting.

This (and the carpeting) is one of the reasons why a Mk II restoration is more
forgiving that a Bugeye project. I remember buying a black tunnel cover from
Jeff
Burns at Motorhead years ago for $15.00 in perfect condition. Those were the
days.

Congrats on getting the car home. Sounds like you got a pretty worthwhile car.
Be
careful what you discard.

jf