Re: Innocent looking Bugeye!!!!! NOT!!!!!!!!

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Innocent looking Bugeye!!!!! NOT!!!!!!!!
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 21:24:57 EST
I have no experiance with craming a big american engine into a tiny british
car. But it would seem equivalent to fitting a riding lawnmower with a Chevy
350. In one word "Insane". As big as my Trans Am is I still have to be
carefull and have a healthy respect for the machine so I don't put it into a
spin. (Ask me how I know.) IMHO if I wanted more power from a Spridget I
would convert to the 1275 set up and maybe beef that up a little bit. That
should have plenty of power for a LBC. That's what I have planed for my
Sprite anyhow.

Jamie
1962 Austin Healey Sprite MK II
1979 Pontiac Trans Am WS6