Re: Engine considerations

To: "Spridgets-Autox.team" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Engine considerations
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 15:09:17 -0500
According to Mr Vizard, an engine putting out 100HP could pull from 1250 RPM
in 4th gear if properly set up. I'd say that's more streetable than stock.
125 HP would not be very friendly in Innocentiville, CT traffic - but here
in the sticks where the nearest red light in all directions but one is about
an hours drive away, who cares?!!!!

<dnw>
1972 Midget
1998 Safari
1999 9-3
1964 (Me)
I enjoy long walks. Especially when they are taken by people who annoy me.