Re: Steering hub removal

To: Philip S Jones <philip.s.jones@attbi.com>
Subject: Re: Steering hub removal
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 07:19:24 -0600
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Replace the center nut, liberally soak the splines in something better than your
basic WD and allow a couple of hours to work in, then go back to the hammer on
the
center method. The nut in the center provides protection to your threads from
them
being pounded, and also provides protection to your chest when the damn thing
pops
loose unexpectedly!!!
Brad