Re: Looking for a Midget

To: breeanna1012000@yahoo.com, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: Looking for a Midget
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 12:29:02 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 02/15/2002 10:03:17 AM Mountain Standard Time,
breeanna1012000@yahoo.com writes:

> ..Also, am looking
> for something under $2000.00 if possible
> and something "RUNNING"

Breeanna,

Just hang in there and take your time.  I looked for a couple of years before
I found the "deal" I wanted...74 Midget, RWA, fair paint and interior, ran
good enough to be a driver..$1300.00.

There are times now I wish I had borrowed $5-6000.00 and bought a well
restored Midget, or the Bugeye Patricia bought, as I will end up spending
that much or more to get my "bargain" to where I want it, and I just can't
seem to find the time to do much of the work myself.

Patience is a virtue, so hang in there.

Robert Houston

"There is nothing quite so thrilling as being shot at and missed"  " Yes
madam, I am drunk, but you are ugly.  Tomrrow I shall be sober, but you will
still be ugly"
attributed to Winston Churchill