Chuck at the hillclimb

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Chuck at the hillclimb
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 14:36:02 -0800
Chuck--
Watch out.  A few years ago I went racing the weekend before an 8:30 AM
Monday "major" surgery (had been smoking too many cigars and I guess it
caught up with me!).  Sunday's feature found me rolling my Midget over in
turn 3 at GingerMan on lap 8 of the feature race-- with the old woman
watching!  No soft tissue damage-- good harness and roll bar.  But, to this
day, she-who-must-be-obeyed claims I was acting out a death wish.

(BTW:  They called the race and used the last completed lap for timing &
scoring.  I came in 3rd.  I guess that's what they mean whebn they say "by
hook or by crook.")

--JohnD

Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 21:51:42 -0500
From "Charles Christ" <cfchrist at earthlink.net>
Subject: hershey hillclimb is coming back!

april 20 and 21 will be the return of the hershey hillclimb.  i have my saab
and my friend jon's saab registered for the event.   anyone up here in the
area might be interested in seeing this event is more than welcome to come
and join in the fun!   there will be a car show in conjunction with the
event and we wil lbe running rain or shine!

a side note:
april 24th i'm to undergo major surgery wich will sideline me for near 2
months during my recovery.   so the hillclimb will be my last hurrah for a
little while.   i'm expecting to have fun!  so mark your calander and come
on out to see what this type of motor sports is all about!

chuck.