The decision

To: "Spridgets (E-mail)" <spridgets@autox.team.net> teamfat2.dsl.aros.net id g1JK4XN19947
Subject: The decision
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 14:12:51 -0500 et>
I'm going to get the '71 with the luxurious Continental Package* running.
After driving the "trader," and looking both cars over with a friend, the '71s
body just looks a lot better.  The "trader" has a mystery paint job and a lot
of rust and I can't verify the work that was done to it.  I sure would hate to
do the deal and be right back in the shop.  Thanks for everyone's thoughts.

Are the ribcase trannies usually noisey?

Adrian
http://www.midgetweb.com

* http://www.midgetweb.com/images/redcar/daylight07.JPG