Lemans Sprites

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, Joseph R Souchak <souch@infi.net>
Subject: Lemans Sprites
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 19:34:44 -0500
Can anyone offer any advise on Lemans Sprites?
This came to me by way of my home page.
Email Joe direct (and me, cause I like to increase my Sprite knowledge too)

 Hello, my name is Joe Souchak and I was hoping you could help me. I
found a guy who is selling a "Le Mans Sprite Coupe". I thought it was a
Sebring but the lights are different. They are set back into the body
and covered. I am having a tough time finding information on this car
and hoped you could point me in the right direction. Of course, I'm
interested in the value of the car but also history and how feasable it
would be to put it back on the track. All in all the car is in very good
shape, runs (a plus) and appears original. Still, having nothing to go
on I am just assuming. I appreciate any help you can pass along. If you
need specific information I will send it to you.
--

Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ