Re: hey mr saab racer..

To: <Ajhsys@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: hey mr saab racer..
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 09:56:48 -0500
definitly chasing!   umm i have not seen the book.   what color saab am i
chasing?   and wich event is the photo from?   sounds like i need to rush to
barnes and noble  to see if i can get a copy.    saabs do not lap each
other........lol!

chuck.     :)
i just recently found out that evry other saab i'm racing against are 940cc!
and multiple carb models!   i'm 850cc and single carb....no wonder i'm
working my tail off to keep pace !  ..  c.  :)

> > nice little picture of you chasing another saab, in this months vintage
> > motorsport.

> I don't think he was chasing it...he was about to lap it!  Right!?!?!
chuck,