sebring preperations

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: sebring preperations
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 13:48:31 -0500
today i took the car for a test spin.   yesterday i had the new race tires
mounted and i brought them home and balanced them...and put them on the car.
so while it was warmed up i loaded it on the trailer.   all i need to do is
tie it down and that part of my preperations have been finished.   now to
assemble my spare parts !  i need to reseal a 4 speed transaxle , assemble a
test custom bored carb wich we will try out at sebring.   also finish
assembling the crank pulley and timing components  on the spare motor.   i
think i'l lbe ready to go when departure time arrives.

chuck  :)