Re: Some LBC content

To: Bree Anna <breeanna1012000@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Some LBC content
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 14:58:32 -0600
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Bree Anna wrote:

> Ok, here goes..after flying down Beltway 8, 85-90
> miles an hour to get to Houston the "night before" I
> actually had to be there, (for "co"-pilot ROB's
> information.) I made a night of it..lol lol Might as
> well not miss "anything" (in case I dont buy the
> car!!!!)

I think I would pass on this car!  Even $2,800 sounds like a lot for a car that
needs much work.  No, all Midgets do not sound terrible in first gear.  If
you're
still enamored w/ the car, at the very least get it up on a lift to look for the
rust that, I'll bet is there.  There are a ton of Midgets out there--don't get
in
a big hurry.  Remember that body work is terribly expensive (even paint work is
not cheap) compared to mechanical repairs.

--
Larry Dickstein
Lone Jack, MO

Pop. 420