mini info - no spridget content

To: "spridget list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: mini info - no spridget content
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 07:02:08 -0500
I spotted a mini in a field some time ago while motoring past.  Yesterday, I
was passing by again, I stopped and walked over to it.  It's in sad shape,
but looks pretty complete.  It has a 'BL' logo and 'Mini 1000' on it.  I
looked through the grill and saw what looks to be pollution control piping.
I know next to nothing about minis.  What date range would this car be in?
Early 70's?

I foolishly left a note for the owner to call me if it is for sale.  Like I
need another project!

Robert Duquette
Ottawa ON Canada
http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette
RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca
'65 RHD BRG AH Sprite < in pieces >
'66 Midget CAN3 : ) < pop rivets and bondo ? >
'67 RHD red MG Midget < aka: Miss Marple >
'73 Midget < 'totalled' and incomplete ??? >