RE: 1500 gearbox WAS: Some LBC content

To: "Adrian Barnes" <adrian@workgroup.net>
Subject: RE: 1500 gearbox WAS: Some LBC content
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 21:07:00 -0500
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Really? Hmm, had my '79 project started up and run around my back yard
yesterday (had to move it to make room for the parts car I just bought). First
and Reverse sound noisier than the rest. Reverse in any car usually is whiny,
though, and first wasn't any noisier than reverse.

Something I should worry about? The engine and tranny will be swapped into
another chassis, so now would be the time to look into it!

TIA!

-=Chris

Chris King   - cbking@alum.rpi.edu
http://members.home.net/kvcbk/

The later 1500 Midgets have nice, quiet trannies, assuming there is nothing
wrong.