Re: Smith's Gauges

To: millerls@ado13.com
Subject: Re: Smith's Gauges
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 18:20:41 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 02/26/2002 3:27:35 PM Mountain Standard Time,
millerls@ado13.com writes:

> http://www.gaugeguys.com

Cool site Larry.  All a need is a new tach, a new speedo, and I covet a clock
and voltmeter.

I was in the local hot rod supply shop Monday and they had VDO sets with the
magnolia face and indicators with arrow points...veddy cool, but certainly
not original.  A six guage set was still under $300 though...

Robert Houston

"There is nothing quite so thrilling as being shot at and missed"  " Yes
madam, I am drunk, but you are ugly.  Tomrrow I shall be sober, but you will
still be ugly"
attributed to Winston Churchill