Sprite Magazine MARQUE ONE

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Sprite Magazine MARQUE ONE
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 21:54:07 EST
Sorry guys, forgot to include Spridgets in the reply so here goes:

In a message dated 2/26/02 6:03:48 AM, RMueller@grumobile.uscg.mil writes:

<< I didn't know there was a Sprite magazine!  How do I get one, how much is
the subscription?

This is a Bugeye magazine out of Australia.  It is published by a fellow
reputed to have the most extensive Sprite memorabilia collection in the
world.  It has lots of good articles, some technical and current, some
vintage, and the sort of "cute" stuff Rick Moses used to put into the Sprite
Newsletter--embroidery designs, jigsaw puzzles, etc.

MARQUE ONE
"Sebring" 11 Conrad Court,
Nambour Heights,
Queensland 4560, Australia

e-mail <rayenglish@dodo.com.au

Ray will be moving on March 3, which will negate the e-mail address, but
probably not the MARQUE ONE address.  I don't remember what the subscription
rate is, but we consider it more than worth it.

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise)
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes)