Re: Original Bugeye Parts - compatibility questions

To: "Geoffrey P. Muttart" <gmuttart@mtdc.ns.ca>, "Spridgets Group" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Original Bugeye Parts - compatibility questions
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 10:15:39 -0600
At 07:14 AM 2/28/2002, Geoffrey P. Muttart wrote:
>   Can anyone tell me off-hand whether:
>   1.  Bugeye rear overriders are the same as MGTD?
         I don't think so. By part number they are not. By recollection
they are much different.

>   2.  Bugeye rear suspension rebound straps same as MGA?

         By part numbers.. YES!  Both are AHH5081 (corrected from the
original Bugeye parts manual. original showed AHA5081 which was corrected
to AHH later on)

>   3.  Bugeye rear-view mirror same as MGA?

         Not by part number. MGA = AHH5198   Bugeye = 14A5473  but might work.

>   Thanks
         You're welcome.   Peter C.