Re: Indiana/spitfires

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>, "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Subject: Re: Indiana/spitfires
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 11:37:48 -0500
Cc: Bill Miller <millerb@ivwnet.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Yea know Frank, every time I hear this, I just pause to think. Consider the
source - someone whose sig line once said "Drive it like ya stole it!!"

Larry

(ps my experiences with Spits - none my own - have been nearly as bad)

At this exact moment in time 2/27/02 9:19 PM, "Frank Clarici"
<spritenut@Exit109.com> made the profound statement:

--
Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

"Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest."
 --Mark Twain