While I have everyones attention

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: While I have everyones attention
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2002 18:25:54 -0500
I have some other goodies that I think you all will find interesting . . .

An original set of 1 and 1/4 brass top carbs (not 1 1/8)
An original set of 5 in. wide magnesium minilites
A complete Sebring/works pedalbox with Girling master cylinders
A pair of 25 click DAS adjustable Armstrong rear shocks in their original
copper-brown paint.
A DHMC front sway bar set-up as used on Works and Sebring cars.

If anyone has any info on the above items, I would like to hear it!

Mike Carpenter