Moving (no lbc)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Moving (no lbc)
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 02:23:31 EST
The 23rd of this month I will be moving back to Florida. At this time I will
be signing off the list for a couple months until things get settled.
Obviously I will not be accepting entrys for the Sprite and Midget databases
during this time. I will have a new e-mail address when I come back but I
will try to keep it as BritishCarMan if possible but it will have a different
domain name possibly Hotmail. I will notify the list when I am back on-line.
AOL probley won't turn my account off until April 7th but I myself will not
have access to it after March 22nd. I'll be around a few more weeks though.

Jamie
1962 Austin Healey Sprite MK II
1979 Pontiac Trans Am WS6
Web site: <A HREF="http://www.angelfire.com/fl2/darkside/mycar.html";>Welcome to